Amazon.com/mytv - Enter amazon mytv activation code
www.amazon.com/mytv - Use the 6 digit amazon mytv code displayed on your smart tv screen at Amazon.com/mytv and register your compatible device with amazon prime account and enjoy watcing unlimited movies and web shows.
Which devices Can work with amazon.com/mytv?
It is essential to note that not every streaming device out there is compatible with Amazon Prime Video. This, perhaps, is because the platform is relatively new. Even at that, the service is available on a wide range of devices, as listed below:
1. Smart TVs from top manufacturers like Sharp, Apple TV, LG, Vizio, Sony, and Samsung, among others.
2. Android devices, including the Prime Video app for tablets and phones running on the Android OS
3. iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running the Prime Video app
4. Fire phones and tablets
5. Blu-ray players Set-top boxes from manufactures like TiVo, Google TV, Roku, and Nvidia Shield.
6. Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, and some other top game consoles. All you have to do is visit Amazon’s official website at Amazon.com/mytv and link your Amazon Prime Video account with your streaming device.
How to register a device on amazon using mytv code from amazon.com/mytv?
On the off chance that you own a brilliant TV and you haven’t actuated Amazon Prime Video then you are missing amusement to a serious degree. Follow the underneath expressed strides to initiate Amazon Prime Video on your Smart TV now:
1. GO to the landing page of the Smart TV and quest for Amazon Prime Video.
2. Amazon App will open before you. Here you will discover “Register on the Amazon Website” and “Sign in and Start”.
3. Pick an alternative according to your prerequisite. Further you will get the actuation or confirmation code. 4. You have to spare it for sometime in the future.
5. Now visit Amazon.com/mytv and make your amazon account.
6. On the off chance that you as of now have a record, at that point sign in to your record.
7. In the following screen enter the initiation or confirmation code. What’s more, you are good to go to appreciate astounding films and shows on your Smart TV.
What devices are compatible with amazon.com/mytv?
Most smart devices with internet-enabled capability will work with the Amazon Prime Video App seamlessly. You need a reliable internet connection to download the streaming device and link the Amazon MYTV via the official website of Amazon – amazon.com/mytv, using the activation code you get from your TV screen.
How to activate Amazon Prime on your Smart TV?
Having seen what devices are compatible with amazon.com/mytv, let us look at how to activate the app on these devices.
Note that you will need a unique amazon.com/mytv verification code for the activation. You can only generate this code if you have a valid Amazon account or phone registration number. For users with these details, the activation code can be retrieved on their TV screen via the Amazon Prime Video App. The code will be needed to complete the activation on the Amazon MYTV website – amazon.com/mytv. Amazon.com/Mytv activation
1.Head to the app store of your Smart TV app.
2.Find the ‘Amazon Prime’ app and add it to your ‘Channel.’
3.After a successful add, open the Amazon Prime app.
4.Locate the ‘Register on the Amazon Website’ option and click on it.
5.You will find an ‘Amazon Prime Verification code’ displayed on your screen.
6.Copy this link into a notepad and head to amazon.com/mytv on your browser.
7.Input your details and log in to your Amazon Prime Account.
8.Type in the ‘Amazon Prime Verification code’ you copied earlier from your TV screen.
9.Confirm the code, and if correct, click on “Register Device.”
That should complete your activation. In some cases, you may be asked to choose your TV cable provider’s network. Just scroll through the options on the list and sign into your account. This will complete your activation.
How do you create your amazon.com/mytv account?
The activation process above includes a stage where you have to log in to your Amazon Prime Account. Therefore, it is necessary to have an Amazon Prime account created beforehand. Note that this account will be a free trial login, just for the activation.
1.Find an internet-enabled device and access amazon.com/mytv on any reliable browser on the device.
2.Find the ‘New to Amazon’ tab. Under it, click on ‘Create Your Amazon Account.’
3.You will be required to provide some personal information – your name, email, and a unique password. Type in the information at the appropriate tabs and click on ‘Create Your Amazon Account.’
4.You will be asked to check the email you have provided for a verification link.
5.Alternatively, you may be sent an Amazon Prime One Time Password (OTP).
6.In the case of the OTP, punch in the password and click on CONTINUE.
7.If you plan to become a paid Amazon Prime Member, go ahead to add your credit card as the preferred payment method